Try these delicious, addictive garlic knots, you'll never want any others!
• Take any size dough ball and stretch length wise, as if you were going to make a baguette, and roll flat.
• Take a dough scrapper and cut into 1” strips.
• Tie the strips into simple knots
• Bake in the oven on a half sheet pan
• Prepare a large bowl with olive oil, chopped roasted garlic, parsley and rosemary
• Bake at 450 degrees until they puff and brown
• Take out of the oven and put them inside the bowl.
• Toss and Serve, Yum!