• Take any size dough ball & stretch length wise as if you were going to make a baguette
• Lay pepperoni slices next to one another so that they are touching
• Roll it up like a Stromboli
• Take a dough scrapper and cut into 1” sections
• Generously cover the bottom of a half sheet pan with olive oil
• Place the cut sections on the half sheet pan
• Bake at 450 degrees until they puff and are brown
• Take any size dough ball and stretch length wise, as if you were going to make a baguette.
• Take a dough scrapper and cut into 1” strips.
• Tie the strips into simple knots
• Bake in the oven on a half sheet pan
• Prepare a large bowl with olive oil, chopped roasted garlic, parsley and rosemary
• Bake at 450 degrees until they puff and brown
• Take out of the oven and put them inside the bowl.
• Toss and Serve, Yum!
Cheesy Pesto Sauce
• ½ cup pesto
• 1-cup Ricotta cheese
• ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
• 2 tomatoes, sliced
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a small bowl, combine Ricotta and Parmesan. Spread pesto over the ready-to-cook pizza crust. Spread the Ricotta and Parmesan over the pesto, and layer the tomatoes over the cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan to taste.
Bake at 500 degrees for 12-15 minutes
Homemade Tomato Sauce
• 1 can (28 oz) whole tomatoes
• ½ tsp course kosher salt
• ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp of oregano
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
• 1 tsp fresh chopped garlic
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar or lemon juice (optional)
Sauté garlic in olive oil, in a medium sized saucepan until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients, and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and let it simmer for 30 minutes or until it has reached the desired thickness. Let cool for a few minutes, and then puree sauce in a blender or food processor.
Northern California Pizza Sauce
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic
• ¼ tsp dried oregano
• ¼ tsp dried basil
• ½ tsp parsley flakes
• ¼ tsp marjoram
• ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
• ¼ tsp fresh ground black peppercorn
Northern California Pizza
• Northern California Oil Sauce (see recipe)
• Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• Marinated artichokes, quartered
• Goat cheese, crumbled
• Sliced sun-dried tomato strips
• Olive oil
Lightly oil crust with California Oil Sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, artichokes, goat cheese, and sun-dried tomato strips. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 500 degrees. Let stand on a rack for 2 minutes. Cut and serve!